Shakopee Customer Service Center
COVID-19 Status Update - 6/3/2020 4:00 PM
Scott County Customer Service is now accepting appointments for driver’s license and identification card transactions only. This includes renewals, duplicates for address changes, lost or stolen licenses, upgrades to Real or Enhanced DL/IDs. Please click here for more details!
All other services such as tabs, title transfers, disability certificates, duplicate titles, and other deputy registrar services will continue to be offered through the drop boxes or mail. We are also able to accept applications for marriage licenses via email, fax, mail, or drop box. Please ensure that all transactions left in the drop boxes have a phone number enclosed. Requests will be processed within 48 hours and returned via mail.
Please follow us on Facebook to see our step-by -step videos on how to process transactions during a building closure.
Questions? Reach out to us via email at email@example.com or call 952-496-8432. We have staff ready and available to answer your questions from 8 AM – 4:30 PM, Monday – Friday.
A standard driver’s license or ID is acceptable for domestic air travel until October 1st, 2021.
|Day||Open||Close||Title Transfer Times|
|Monday||8:00 AM||4:30 PM||8:00 AM to 3:30 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM||4:30 PM||8:00 AM to 3:30 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM||4:30 PM||8:00 AM to 3:30 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM||6:30 PM||8:00 AM to 5:30 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM||4:30 PM||8:00 AM to 3:30 PM|
- Motor vehicle licenses (registrations, title transfers)
- Driver's license renewals, change of name, and change of address
- Recreational licenses (including boat, snowmobile, and ATV registrations and transfers of ownership).
- Liquor, 3.2 Beer, Tobacco, Fireworks, Charitable Gambling within Scott County townships
- Auctioneer, Precious Metal, and Transient Merchant
- Real estate and mobile home taxes
- Personal property taxes
- Real estate document recording
- Deed taxes
- Mortgage registration
- Conservation fees
- Change of address forms
- Taxpayer information
- Homestead applications
- Marriage license applications
- Notary registration (for Scott County Notaries only)
- Notary Authentication
- Certified copies of birth certificates, death certificates, and marriage certificates
- Ordination registration
- Notary service
- Election information and voter registration
- Select building permits for Scott County townships
- Scott County Environmental Health & Inspections
- Septic pumping permits
- Water testing kits