Currently we are operating on a hybrid customer service model. What does that mean? At this time, all driver’s license and identification card transactions are required to have an appointment for service. This includes renewals, duplicates for an address or name change, lost or stolen licenses, and upgrades to Real or Enhanced DL/IDs. Upgrades to Real ID or Enhanced ID do require additional documentation.
All other services such as tabs, title transfers, disability certificates, duplicate titles, marriage license applications, birth/death/marriage certificates (along with additional deputy registrar services) can be processed by one of the following methods:
Questions? Call or reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We have staff ready and available to answer your questions from 8 AM – 4:30 PM, Monday – Friday.
We have moved to our temporary location. Please use the map below to find places to park.
(*note – the drop box is located in the circular driveway off of Atwood St.)
• Fill out the Duplicate Sticker Application.
• Check our Duplicate Sticker Application Guide to ensure all necessary fields are completed
• Put Duplicate Sticker Application in an envelope
• Place in the drop box, mail, or email
• Apply in person using our standby list
• It will be processed in 1-5 business days
• We will mail your tabs to you after processing
• Make it out to Scott County o Include your driver’s license number and phone number on the check
• Leave call back phone number in envelope / email (we will call you for your credit card number)
• Card must be in registered owner’s name
• Additional 2.49% service fee is applied at time of sale